Last Updated: 06/05/2018
Section 1: Introduction.
What Information We Collect.
In general, you can use and visit our Website without submitting any personal information; however, in order to utilize and access certain features, you may need to submit your personal information. For example, we collect information from you when you contact us via e-mail or via the “Contact” section on the Website. When you contact us, we collect your name, e-mail address, phone number as well as any information you include as part of your message. If you submit your résumé in connection with a job opening, we may also collect any other information you include on your résumé, such as your mailing address and education and work history.
Analytics and research
Site features and services
We use custom cookies to keep track of the visit information and client specific settings. These cookies temporarily store information that is used to enhance the website experience. The cookies collect information related to the current page and site level settings. Information in these cookies are not stored in any permanent media, instead the cookies are destroyed once the browser is closed.
Section 3: How We Use Information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests and inquiries;
- To review your qualifications in connection with your job application;
- To send periodic emails, including marketing materials that you have requested or that we believe may interest;
- To understand, monitor and support the technical performance of the Website;
- To customize your user experience;
- For any other purpose where you have provided your consent.
Section 4: How We Share Information.
Our policy is that we will not sell, trade, disclose, share or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information, unless you give us your consent or direct us to do so. We may, however, share the information we collect about you in limited circumstances including:
- With third parties or agents who perform services on our behalf (e.g., service providers who help us deliver the Website and third-party analytics providers);
- With law enforcement agencies, governmental officials or other third parties in response to a subpoena, court order or legal procedure;
- With other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity or in connection with a partial or total sale of assets, bankruptcy or another corporate change; and
- When you otherwise consent or direct us to share your information with third parties.
Section 5: Security.
We use commercially-reasonable methods to prevent the unauthorized use, access or disclosure of your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, no system can ever be 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Please be aware of this when submitting any personal information to us.
Section 6: Children.
Our Website and services are not directed to children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under the age of 18, please stop using our Website and its services. It is our policy not to knowingly solicit or permit children under the age of 18 to provide their personal information for any purpose.
Section 7: Third-Party Sites.
Section 8: Your California Privacy Rights.
California law permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personally identifiable information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. At this time, we do not disclose your personal information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes so this requirement does not apply to us. If you would like more information with respect to your privacy rights under California law, you may contact us at the contact point below. Please reference your request as “California Disclosure Information.”
Section 9: Contact Information.