Due to the enormous growth during the last few years, we are actively seeking a PLC-Machine Tech. Operators for our 2nd (2:00PM-10:30PM) and 3rd shift (10:00PM-6:30AM) Monday to Friday.
These new positions are primarily responsible for set ups, adjustments and regular operation of a brand new stay of the art equipment. The PLC Machine Tech/Operator will repair and maintain machinery and electro-mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, hydraulics, electrical devices. This position MUST be able to read schematics, diagrams, and to do PLC troubleshooting.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Machine set- up, troubleshoots equipment failures, and perform repair and prevent maintenance services ensuring that all safety procedures are being followed.
- Monitors and Replaces parts and equipment.
- Observes and listens to mechanical devices in operation to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts if any.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Start devices to test their performance.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures and observes the operations to insure a safe environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); plus one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of training an experience.
- Full and complete understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity and PLC troubleshooting (desired but not required).
- Must have good working knowledge of all aspects of electrical controls, mechanical assembly, ventilating and related control systems.
- Read and interpret electrical control and mechanical assembly drawings, as well as service manuals for all equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair both Electrical and Mechanical problems associated with Production and Facility equipment in a timely manner.
- May be required to work additional hours as required.
- Able to pass a drug test
- Team Player
We offer a competitive benefit package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance, STD and LTD, matching 401K plan, generous PTO and holidays.
Please only candidates who meet the above criteria apply with resume and salary requirements to email above or fax resume with salary requirements at (609) 301-9724.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
We do not utilize agencies. No solicitation please