We are searching for a Logistics Coordinator who will manage and be directly responsible and accountable for customer facing activities and resolving customer issues by coordinating between customers, shipping carriers and company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Coordinate and monitor daily activities of Broadway Operations and our suppliers of freight services.Support Broadway’s Logistics/Sales/Production Activities by conducting reports and analysis.
- Access customer transportation portals to monitor order routing, request order pick-ups, and obtain shipping documents.
- Work with customers’ logistics teams to correct misrouted shipments when identified and manage pick-up schedule.
- Verify ASNs are submitted daily.
- Dispatch and coordinate truck deliveries based upon customer specific logistics manuals.
- Coordinate and verify all customer specific labeling, palletizing, and packaging requirements are being met at the time of shipment.
- Problem resolution involving operational issues relating to logistics and coordinating with manufacturing for proper distribution.
- Work with Sales and Production Admin to resolve any operational issues or requests related to any shipments or orders.
- Run weekly shipping reports with Sales admin.
- Assist in ensuring finished goods are prepared and delivered on time to customers.
- Load Optimization for customers.
- Ensure data integrity of management systems’ shipment activity.
- Communicate daily with drivers regarding routes and deliveries.
- Work with production team to ensure finished goods are ready for shipment.
- Maintain Daily/Weekly reports regarding Broadway’s Supply Chain Activities to include trucking reports, production reports, forecasting and booking execution.
- Typical Reports Include: Order Status Report, Production Summary Report, Tracking Report, EDI.
- Select Freight Carriers from approved Carrier list.
- Create Loading Schedules.
- Document Shipping/ Receiving Documentation.
- Coordinate double checking of all picked orders.
- Document & Minimize Down time in your respective dept.
- Minimize shipping shortages, by continuously checking production updates.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum 2-4 years progressively responsible experience in logistics and customer service.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Very Detail Oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment with different areas of the organization.
- Excellent verbal, written communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive benefit package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance, STD and LTD, matching 401K plan, generous PTO and holidays.
Please only candidates who meet the above criteria apply with resume and salary requirements to email above or fax resume with salary requirements at (609) 301-9724.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
We do not utilize agencies. No solicitation please